Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Places I'd Rather Be....

Don't get me wrong....I like my job, I love my little town, and my bed is the most comfortable in the world but on cold rainy days like today I can't help but think of places I'd rather be.  This has lead me to a day of reminiscing of vacations past....so I thought I'd share a couple pics with you all!

The first set of pics were taken during our Honeymoon!!!! 







We took a cruise to the Bahamas for our Honeymoon.  It was so much fun and the Bahamas are beautiful!  Now....I may or may not have cried the first time Adam and I got off the boat.  I may nor may not have freaked out just a little bit because we had to walk through the woods to get to the beach and people just popped up out of nowhere trying to braid my hair.  I seriously freaked at first....I know....I know.  But anyway the hubby came to my rescue as he usually does and found an awesome little private island for us to go to where we got to do a sea lion encounter!


This was so much fun and the sea lions are so smart!

The next group of pics is from St. Thomas!!!!








We went to St. Thomas last October and word can not even begin to describe this place!  It is absolutely amazing!  We stayed at the Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort.  If you ever get the chance to stay here please do!  The resort is nothing less than awesome!

While looking on Groupon today I found another placed I'd rather be....Manihi Pearl Beach Resort – Tuamotu, French Polynesia.  This resort looks unbelievable!  I think a trip here would be a great gift from Santa!






Well loves I guess I should stop reiminiscing of places I'd rather be and start planning my evening!

Much Love,

Heather L.

2 comments:

  1. I know why you can't stop thinking about that...it's paradise!! Lovely pics!!
    xo, Clochet.

    www.clochet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find myself day dreaming of paradise! But make each day the best it can be :)


    xo

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete