Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So Many Adventures....

So I have so many adventures and stories that I want to catch everyone up on but I don’t even know where to begin!  I recently attended my 10 year high school reunion….gasp….I can’t believe I have been out of high school for 10 years!  Good thing I still feel like I am 21!!!!   


Me with the Girls at the reunion (which I continue to call a graduation for some strange reason)

Last Saturday was the wedding of Natalie Houk and Jeremy Parker.  Natalie went to high school with Adam.  She was a beautiful bride!  Let me tell you the girl is LOVED!  The church was packed….there were so many people there the ushers had to place folding chairs along the back walls of the church.  The reception was beautiful and of course I had a fantastic time on the dance floor!








Oh you got to love the open mouth photos!  I always make fun of everyone who does this but someone it just keeps happening!

Everyone who knows me.....knows I am OBSESSED with dresses!  I have an entire closet devoted to my dresses!  Anyway....Adam's companies Christmas party is December 10 and I am beyond excited about the opportunity to buy an amazing holiday dress!  I have been searching everywhere for the perfect dress.  I have decided I want some sparkle and glitter of course!  Here are a few of the dresses that have made the maybe list so far....


What do you think?  Both dresses are by Scala.  I recently stumbled upon this brand and I am in love with their use of sequins and beading.  Let me know what you think! 
I guess this all the adventure sharing I am going to do for today!  I hope to catch everyone up on the happenings in my life over the next several days!
Much Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment